3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

oneWeek2percent system

Started by wpSoft2008, March 28, 2008, 07:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpSoft2008

#30


symbol    bPrice           stop-loss      profit-taken
GIGM       11.64             11.17            11.99
GME         39.53            37.95             40.72
XOM         79.20           76.03              81.58
TSL           26.93           25.85             27.74
X              147.2           141.31          151.62


bPrice - buy price
stop-loss - 4% stop-loss limit
profit-taken - minimum profit taken price

wpSoft2008

Up to now I have not sold any of the picks.

The reasons are given in my daily blogs. I will let you know the final result once it has.

If I sell all my picks today, I will give another five tonight. Otherwise,  I will only have one pack of trade this week.

Up to now, three winers and two losers based on current prices.


wpSoft2008

Exited all 5 positions with 3 wins, 1 loss, 1 even.

I will have my 5 additional picks for the rest of this week tonight.

Here is week 17 first picks result:

net: $6600+, return: 3%+

total return 17 weeks: 105%




wpSoft2008

Tomorrow picks:

select 5 from the following 7:

SOLF - solar sector
SINA - Olympic Momentum
SLT - India Cooper Producer
BGC - Oversold
CF - Arg chemical
Q - Bottomed
AUY - gold.

More profit is coming!!

wpSoft2008

9:36 In:

SINA - 40.80
Q - 3.51
AUY - 11.02
BGC - 53.67
SOLF - 12.38

wpSoft2008

symbol    bPrice         stop-loss      profit-taken

SOLF       12.38           11.88           12.75
SINA       40.80           39.17           42.02
Q            3.51             3.37             3.61
BGC        53.67           51.53           55.28
AUY        11.02           10.58           11.35

If the price did not reach both stop-loss and profit-taken, tomorrow close will be used as the final price.


wpSoft2008


wpSoft2008

Sold

SOLF - 12.75 (may be too early)
BGC - 55.55

Still holding

AUY - winning
Q - small loss now

At present,

3 winers, 2 unrealized.

AussieTrader

Thanks for posting your picks and actions WPSoft

Some great trades for you, good work. One question though your SINA trade I can't see how you bought at $40.80 and sold at $42.03 this morning. Perhaps you have posted an error there?

Good Trading
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

wpSoft2008

Yes, you are right. Bought at 40.90, not 40.80.

Made wrong calculation on exit point using 40.80 not 40.90.

If bought at 40.90, profit taking should be 42.12.

I will modify entry at 40.90 but exit still at 42.03.

The reason:

Buys are done manually. Once the buy price inputed into computer, sells will be executed by computer. 

Unless trader (my associate) manually disabled the computer execution, the sells are done by computer automatically.  In last trade, sells were disabled for all stocks on market sell-off day.

reason for not sell on X and TSL:

X - we mentioned the the stock may fill the gap and the stock oversold, no panic sell;

TSL - we mentioned 26 is the strong support, stock is undervalued, no need to place any stop-loss for this stock.

I do not do any sells by myself. All done through my associates.



rickjust

hi,
i had exactly the same question as aussie, but didn't want to ask . still , i can't see how you bought and sold sina for a profit today?
thanks
max

wpSoft2008

Bought SINA at 9:36 and SOLD it 9:40.

That is very simple.

rickjust

hi,
yes , saw it on the 1min chart . nice trade !
max

BigSully1

WOW, absolutely stunning trade you made on SINA. Another recent eye boggling trade you made yesterday was selling X for $147.35 after 2:25:36 P.M. yesterday. OMG, I'm amazed

wpSoft2008

#44
As I have said that "don't ask my buy/sell prices"  except when the data were wrong as Aussietrader indicated to me today for SINA (40.90 not 40.80).

Actually it is not important 40.80 or 40.90, the stock is very volatile and you can make several trades on it today and make much more money than what I posted here. The same is for X.

There is no way for me to post real time buy/sell real time message. Most of my time is spent on day trading not helping you to make money. You have to do your own work to make money.

As for last five trades, I posted the trading result after market closed not real time.
I have no obligation to do so. I said that you only need to look at my picks not buy/sell prices.

The only way to prove for the trades is in stock trading competition such as MSN SLO million dollar competition  where no one can hide or cheat his trades (you enter buy/sell stock either market  price or limit price in real time into their trading platform, the database will keep track all of your trades and portfolio) or by auditing one's real account.

The next round competition will start in 2 weeks. I invite "BigSully1" and anyone here to compete with me in the competition.  You can show your skills there  and show that you are real genius.

The post here is just for fun and I just use the plat form to test my oneweek2percent system.

I want to see whether my picks are the ones which can make consistent profit.