3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ARIO.PK

Started by AussieTrader, May 26, 2005, 11:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieTrader

Quote from: aussietrader on May 26, 2005, 12:09:47 AM
AMRE is 'resting' as it is overextended it may well drift back some and find support at the rising moving averages, if it rests on lowish relative volume then good as that may allow an entry on the next leg up. I am watching it to see if it comes back to the 9 ema in a couple days maybe around $0.10. But hey it might also explode again tommorrow,these pennies sometimes do their own thing, all depends if enough speculators still have it on their radars.
Good Luck
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

You may be right...
But personally, I hate to comeback to the «crime scene» so early ;)
I've deleted AMRE from my watch list, so I can easily forget about this ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

Not buying either just watching patterns on this one. Money can be put to better use elsewhere Like SVVS or SUPG  ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

I still like to keep it on my watch list.I like to follow and see how it plays out.
like to keep an eye on the chart.never can tell about these pennies.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

saffeysite1

I believe there's support at 0.09.  I think you can get in still. 

saffeysite1

Game back on in AMRE.OB.  Look at the volume.

David Randolph

Dangerous stock. From the retracement it did I can tell that was only speculation, no strong hands in the stock. This was my greatest and trade ever in such a short period of time (1200% in just 3 days  :o) but now I don't wish to come back to that stock soon ...

(the chart below hasn't today's session, the stock is up 42% right now)

JMoney

This thing is running, i'm gonna wait for a pullback (if one happens) to get in.

eliteG

J.B. check these threads out before you run with AMRE.  I think its a dangerous one.  But I wish you luck.

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=247.0
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=178.0

JMoney

Thanks Elite, I didn't get any anyways, I had to go somewhere.

setravis

#10
What's up?
EliteG ,I consider all pennies DANGEROUS.
When I buy them , I get in, I get it and get out! ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

sweetdoc

Americanbulls chooses AMRE as their #1 pick for tomorrow based on candlestick analysis.  This should not be considered a sure thing by any stretch of the imagination, but Americanbulls track record of buy/sell signals is quite good with this stock and more importantly the 5 star buy rating is sure to generate hype for tomorrow's trading. 

I'm seriously contemplating taking up a moderate position at markets open tomorrow.

- Jesse

By the way.. hi guys! My first time posting.
Keep up the good work all

setravis

I took up a position yesterday in this one
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Wax

Wow! I might return to the crime scene on this one as much as I would hate to.  >:D It is now #1 on my penny watch list.

fill_the_gap

I will hold as .04 area is showing support.

Knowing the risks, the upside is Explosive.
IMO, traders will return this quarter.
Worth the wait.  We will see.  Not selling unless closes below support.
Just one opinion, do the research